Friday, February 5, 2010

Blog 6 - Getting Frustrated

MW2 is progressively getting tougher. I am having more and more trouble staying patient and taking my time through the levels. I am learning from my mistakes, but I need to eliminate those mistakes if I want to get good at this game.

I also started playing the online mode for MW2. I am addicted to it. The many options that are available on the internet are awesome. I can play capture the flag, team deathmatch, along with about 15 more options. The better I do in the online mode, the better I become in the campaign mode. So I have been trying to do really well online (hiding, moving around secretly, etc.) so it translates into the campaign mode. Hopefully I can play some this weekend, if I'm not too tired from baseball practice. Look for a blog Sunday sometime and I'll keep you up on my progress.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, this is Max from Stanford and I'm also looking into gaming for my class.
    From my own experience of playing first person shooters, I have always found that the campaigns always slowly tend to encourage playing online. It may just be me, but the campaigns become an introduction to the game while playing online is the actual competitive scenario that I look for when I pick up one of these games. In fact, I never really find myself playing campaigns after starting online competitive modes. I was wondering how the online game play appeals to you - do you prefer competitive play (guessing that's part of it since you also play sports) or is it just the extension of the campaign?

    ReplyDelete